Big Mountain Brawler
The FR132 pairs Heritage Lab's uniquely designed reverse-reverse shape to our ultra-stable freeride construction. Expect nothing short of amazing.
- Offered in 190cm and 200cm lengths
132mm underfoot for the right balance between pivot, stability, and usefulness
- 69 Radius
- 80cm flat spot
- Bomber UHMW sidewalls
- Ultra smooth fiberglass and VDS Rubber laminate
- Bamboo / Poplar wood core
- Target weight 2525g at 190cm
- Recommended mount -11.5 from center
- All skis delivered 1deg base and 2deg side edges
- Tuned for cold snow, arriving with fine broken linear bases
- Carefully crafted by Telos Splitboards in China
** PLEASE NOTE **
Production is not yet locked for these skis. If you choose to place a deposit, please know that I will confirm the delivery timing window this summer, and it may not be until 2023.