The R120 bridges the gap between vintage axioms and recent comp skis. Proper GS flex and construction, large turn radius, and a 120mm footprint. Go run over some tourists.
- Offered in 185cm length
- 145-120-135 dimensions
- 30m radius @ 185cm
- Flat camber with micro-tip rocker
- Full metal laminate + Full VDS Rubber
- Maple GS core
- Freeride Comp weight 2500g at 185cm
- All Mountain weight at 2250g at 185cm
- Delivered with 1deg base and 2deg side edges
- Tuned for cold-snow, fine broken linear pattern
- Traditional mount -12.5cm, Factory mount -11cm, Modern mount, -9.5cm
- Impeccably manufactured in the Blossom race room, Italy
** PLEASE NOTE **
Production is now locked for these skis. Expected shipping for the AM 50/50 skis is estimated to be October 31st. Expected shipping for the FR Comp skis is estimated to be Jan 2023.